Rapper, Wacka Flocka sends sweet birthday message to his wife Tammy Rivera as she turns 30

30 year old Rapper Wacka Flocka took to his instagram page to send a loving emotional birthday message to his wife and Love & HipHop: Atlanta star, Tammy Rivera as she turned 30. He captioned his post;




'Happy Birthday Mrs. Malphurs. I remember when we first met I told you that I would marry you and you laughed. An' said boy shut up! Six years later and your my wife. Your loyalty, love and determination are what binds us.' ' Words can not express nor will people ever understand how we feel about one another. Hell you love me more then I love myself.' ' A true partner in life, my best friend. You did something money or the streets couldn't do for me. You helped evolve a young man to a grown ass man. An' for that, I love you and our beautiful daughter Charlie.' ' Thank you for allowing me to help raise and guide her in this cold world we live in. I got y'all forever! The Flocka's🤘Happy Birthday baby! Enjoy Jamaica 😘

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NPFL: Ikhana Resigns As Coach Of Shooting Stars